Masks Are Required
Masks are required for all guests and Mitchell Bros. employees while they are on the carnival grounds. If you are unable to wear a mask then you may wear an acrylic face shield on the carnival grounds, but please note **acrylic face shields may NOT be worn on any Mitchell Bros. Amusement attractions. All guests are required to wear a mask to ride any of our attractions.
IMPORTANT: Please Read
The health and safety of our guests is our top priority. We have implemented several measures that you will see which are designed to protect Mitchell Bros. Amusements guests and employees from potential exposure to the COVID-19 virus (“Coronavirus”), by minimizing contacts, promoting social distancing and increasing sanitation throughout the carnival park.
In addition, to further protect the health and safety of our guests and employees you should stay home if within past fourteen (14) days you have:
- Tested positive or have been deemed presumptively positive with the Coronavirus;
- Sought testing to determine whether you might have the Coronavirus, and have not yet received the results;
- Been informed that you may have been exposed to Coronavirus or learned that you have been in the immediate vicinity of a person now known to have been carrying the Coronavirus; or
- Experienced any of the following symptoms commonly associated with the Coronavirus, including cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, OR two or more of any of the following: fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
Once you enter the carnival park, you must:
- Wear your protective face mask at all times during your visit (other than children two and under); and
- Adhere to the social distancing and sanitization guidelines posted throughout the carnival park.
Mitchell Bros. Amusements reserves the right to modify these requirements on a case-by-case basis to accommodate any circumstance that in Mitchell Bros. Amusements sole discretion warrants a modification to this policy.
Mitchell Bros. Amusements cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed to Coronavirus during your visit. The CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from Coronavirus. Guests should evaluate their own risk in determining whether to attend. People who show no symptoms can spread Coronavirus if they are infected, any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to Coronavirus. By coming to the carnival park, you acknowledge and agree that you assume these inherent risks associated with attendance.